Interact with Facebook Friends While Watching the Oscars

Posted by Craig Kessler on February 22, 2009 at 12:25 pm

Interact with Facebook Friends While Watching the Oscars

Social media of all sorts are taking the country by storm and are being a part of our daily lives more and more.  Social networks are keeping friends and online friends a like connected through various tools to allow for interaction.  Facebook took things to the next level when they streamlined the inauguration on Facebook, allowing you to simultaneously watch and chat it up with friends.

download Reservoir Dogs movie

Shadow Puppets

The Number 23 video Lie with Me trailer

A Summer Place movie download

Monster House video

Brick hd

They are taking that approach again tonight with the Oscars The Ring Two movie download

The 300 Spartans film

17 Again ipod

Facebook will give you the ability to interact

The Duchess hd

about who looks good in their dress, and who is clearly not pulling it off with this application.  Enjoy!

17 Again

The Commitments divx

Comments : 2 Comments | Topics : Facebook | Tags : ,

2 Comments

  1. Oh wow! I can’t believe that I missed this opportunity. I was online with Facebook and Obama’s inauguration and it was so much fun! I’ll definitely have to look into this next year because I love commenting on all the clothes! LOL

    Naomi’s last blog post..3 Relationship Marketing Tips

  2. @Naomi I missed it as well. I heard for the inauguration it was a lot of fun, it also was during the day which probably made it more fun for people at work. I did not participate in the Facebook chat, although have heard it was fun for those who were involved.