Star Trek Makes $76.5 Million

Posted by Matt Rosenberg on May 11, 2009 at 10:28 am

Star Trek Makes $76.5 Million

Jack Frost rip

Rear Window divx Millions move

my blueberry nights divx

The burbs film

Not quite Wolverine, but damn close. Star Trek takes in a surprising $76.5 million

on opening weekend.  The movie was expected to rack up between $50-60 million this weekend, but due to positive reviews and big buzz spreading like wild fire, the movie beat expectations. We predicted the over/under to be at $70 million dollars .  Looks like we should work for vegas as odds makers.  Word on the street is that the film is definitely the movie to see this Summer thus far.

Recent interview with film insider suggest Chris Pine could be the next Brad Pitt The Note psp

.  At least this was the goal of his macho look in the movie.  No joke. That was told to us verbatim.

The Agony and the Ecstasy dvd

Scoop trailer

Review on the film to come tomorrow

Miracle of the White Stallions dvdrip

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles divx

Comments : 1 Comment | Topics : Movie News | Tags :

One Comment