Posted by Matt Rosenberg on June 17, 2009 at 12:10 am
Just from hearing people talk about the movie, it seems that most can’t get enough of some of the lines from the recent comedy hit “The Hangover .” In fact the movie has been Number 1 at the box office 2 weeks straight taking in over $100 million. I’ve been hearing people quote the movie constantly.
We at The Movie Banter wanted to put some of Alan’s (Zack Galifiankis) best lines together for your enjoyment. He is the “one man wolfpack” after all.
1. “Do you know if the hotel is pager friendly? I’m not gettin’ a sig on my beeper. ”
2. “Why did you park this close…I’m not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school… or a Chuck E. Cheeze. ”
3. “Tigers love pepper… they hate cinnamon.”
4. “No, it’s a satchel… Indiana Jones has one.”
5. “Yeah, you know what, next weekend’s no good. The Jonas Brothers are in town…but I’m free every weekend after that.”
6. ” I didn’t even know they gave out rings during the Holocaust!”
7. ’Alan mimes the baby masturbating’ “Not at the table, Carlos!”
8. “Rainman did it, and he was a ritard”
9. “You probably get this a lot, but did Caesar live here.”
10. And ofcourse the famous speech..”Hello… how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there… there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought “wait a second, could it be?” And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.”
- Phil’s Best Line = ” Paging Dr Faggot”
- 07/02/2009: July 2009 Film Lineup | The_Movie_Banter
- 12/02/2009: Second Run Theaters Cured My Hangover :: The Movie Banter