Memorable Quotes: ‘Forrest Gump’

Posted by Rande Iaboni on November 13, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Memorable Quotes: ‘Forrest Gump’

In the spirit of Veterans Day/Weekend I thought it was appropriate for our next Memorable Quotes to focus on ‘Forrest Gump,’ in which the Vietnam War played such a significant role in the film. Not only is ‘Forrest Gump’ thought of as one of the best films of all time, but it also boasts one of the most famous quotes in film history.

As young Forrest Gump attempts to escape a bashing from a group of bullies, his schoolyard crush little Jenny Curran yells after him, “Run, Forrest! Run!”

For me, this is one of the most influential scenes in cinematic history! So please, enjoy the clip below, and a big thanks to all the Veterans out there! Happy Veterans Day/Weekend Banters!

One Comment