Check Out This New Act of Valor Featurette

Posted by Alia Haddad on February 21, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Check Out This New Act of Valor Featurette

Well Banterers, on behalf of Act of Valor‘s imminent release date (this Friday), Relativity Media has gone ahead and released an all new red-band featurette. And we here at The Movie Banter being dedicated to giving you the latest movie news, we thought you might like to check it out.

Act of Valor
, the new movie from the directing-duo Mike McCoy and Scott Waugh, documents a Navy SEAL squad’s covert operation as they try and rescue a kidnapped CIA agent. And as if that is not enough to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the movie, the movie apparently throws in some bits of terrorist hunting as well. Sounds like an entire boatload of patriotic fun, right?

Well, it’s about to get even better for you patriotic-minded folk, because in addition to the upcoming film starring up-and-coming actors such as, Alex Veadov, Roselyn Sanchez, Nester Serrano, and Emilio Rivera, the movie also features real-life active Navy SEALs and U.S. Navy Special Warfare Combatant Crewmen. That’s right– get another dose of reality alongside a movie who’s entire purpose is one centered around realism. And on top of that (and all that action), you’ll probably get a large dose of comradery which, if you don’t know by now, is the perfect combination for a fun action film.

Anyways, Act of Valor opens this Friday. Click here to watch the red-band featurette.

One Comment

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was a amusement account it. Glance complicated to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?