Ten Best Movies of 2012

Posted by Rande Iaboni on December 29, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Ten Best Movies of 2012

As the Christmas season comes to a close and folks begin to coordinate their New Year’s plans, it is time to look back at 2012 and review the year in film. While our very own Alia Haddad took a walk down memory lane of the 10 WORST films of the last year, let’s take a gander at the 10 BEST films of 2012 shall we?

Pages: 1 2 3

2 Comments

  1. wedding discussion

    Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think
    that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
    An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

  2. Hi, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s in fact good, keep up writing.
    zoloft heart defects´s last blog post ..zoloft heart defects