Ten Worst Movies of 2012

Posted by Alia Haddad on December 28, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Ten Worst Movies of 2012

Well, that was quick. 2012 I mean. Just four days from now, we will be bringing in the new year. And with that new year comes new friends, new loves, and new movies. But before we can get there, let us turn our sights quickly to 2012 and all that it offered or, in this case, didn’t offer. That’s right! It’s time for the Ten Worst Movies of the year

Pages: 1 2 3

One Comment

  1. Thanks for giving us this list, Alia. I work with some fellow film buffs at DISH; we have a little movie club that meets for a marathon movie session every week. Each of us makes selections from the thousands of films available from DISH’s Blockbuster @Home rental service, and we all watch them together on Saturday night. We had the misfortune of seeing every movie on your list, and I agree with you all the way. I would suggest an honorable mention in A Christmas Story 2; it should have never been made.