Get Ready for the Oscars: Watch Between Two Ferns Here.

Posted by Alia Haddad on February 15, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Get Ready for the Oscars: Watch Between Two Ferns Here.

Well, there’s no denying it: it is definitely Oscar season. In fact, the highly anticipated (I guess that’s relative) awards will be taking place a week from this Sunday. What?! I know. Do you have your gown yet? Oh, you don’t? Well, sure, I guess there’s still time.

So, that’s the conversation I am having in my head. But there are others among us having entirely different conversations. Take, for example, Zach Galifianakis, host of Funny or Die’s Between Two Ferns, the incredibly entertaining show where Galifianakis or rather his awkward persona interviews stars.¬†Galifianakis has done a two-part 2013 Oscar edition of Between Two Ferns in which he engages in oh so awkward conversations with potential award winners. Who? Oh you know, the small ones, like Jessica Chastain, Christoph Waltz, Jennifer Lawrence, Sally Field, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Naomi Watts, and Amy Adams. You know, those small actors.

Well, it’s certainly starting to feel like Oscar season! Watch the two episodes below. And then, my god, go get yourself an Oscar outfit.

YouTube Preview Image YouTube Preview Image

One Comment

  1. I truly loved this brilliant article. Please continue this awesome work.