Want More From The Hunger Games: Catching Fire?

Posted by Alia Haddad on May 31, 2013 at 11:06 am

Want More From The Hunger Games: Catching Fire?

Well then, do I have something fun in store for you. The company that brought you the original The Hunger Games and it’s brilliant marketing strategy plan, which included traditional posters and clips as well as a portrait series and viral campaign, is back. And it is back with a vengeance. Although, would we have expected anything less from the studio that gave us arguably the most successful young adult book series turned feature film series–in terms of ticket sales AND overall quality (take that, Twilight)– to date? That answer is no.

And so following in its own footsteps, Lionsgate has amped up their marketing campaign once again. This time, they have The Hunger Games’s very own Tumblr blog, Capitol Couture. The first post to grace this reopening is “Issue One: Chroma Nouveau,” which gives an exclusive first look at the clothes, plots, and dialogue that returning stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth will be donning, acting out, and saying, respectively. Sounds exciting right? Well it is, ain’t no one not excited to see this film, am I right? Check out the blog here: www.capitolcouture.pn.

We’ll have updates as they develop. Happy Hunting!

2 Comments

  1. Hello, I believe your web site may be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it’s got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, great website!

  2. It really is proper time to come up with a few ideas with the years to come which is time to feel very special. I understand this article and if I possibly could My spouse and i prefer to suggest for you few interesting troubles or perhaps guidance. You could can publish future content regarding this content. I need to learn more concerns about this!