Disney’s Next Attempt at a Blockbuster: A Live Action The Jungle Book (Again)

Posted by Alia Haddad on July 12, 2013 at 12:59 am

Disney’s Next Attempt at a Blockbuster: A Live Action The Jungle Book (Again)

Disney certainly has had a hell of a summer blockbuster season with The Lone Ranger being panned both critically and ticket-sales wise. Come to think of it, they also had a hell of a summer blockbuster season last year too, what with John Carter taking the same route as The Lone Ranger.

So now Disney is back in action and thinking of their next course of action to ensure a somewhat more successful blockbuster season next year. Their answer? A live action version of The Jungle Book.

Well, that certainly sounds intriguing and enticing and, uh, familiar. If you’re thinking the latter, that’s because it definitely is familiar in that there was already a live action version of The Jungle Book that was made when I was just a wee bit child in 1944. So, what we really have here–Disney’s brilliant plan of blockbuster resurrection– is The Jungle Book reboot.

Huh, well that doesn’t sound half bad. In fact, that sounds quite intriguing. And with Disney owning the rights to the Star Wars reboot, it seems that things might be looking up after all. God speed, Disney. We’ll see you next year.

2 Comments

  1. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers except this
    article is in fact a pleasant post, keep it up.
    moved here´s last blog post ..moved here

  2. magnificent points altogether, you simply received
    a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your put up that
    you simply made some days in the past? Any certain?
    جلب الحبيب خلال 48 ساعه´s last blog post ..جلب الحبيب خلال 48 ساعه