The 75th Hunger Games Quarter Quell Has Been Declared

Posted by Alia Haddad on July 18, 2013 at 12:36 pm

The 75th Hunger Games Quarter Quell Has Been Declared

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has continued to roll out its extensive marketing campaign, which is welcomed by many (including this here writer). After all, not only is the marketing campaign near advertising perfection, but also the first movie, The Hunger Games, was so darn good, that I have nothing but high hopes for its sequel. And these high hopes just keep on a’rising as their campaign includes online images, posters, and even fun clothes news.

What’s the latest coming out of the The Hunger Games: Catching Fire press team? Well, am I happy you asked, because little ol’ me has the answer right here. Now, let’s turn to the press release to do the talking: “Yesterday it was announced, on the Lionsgate Capitol Facebook page, that every quarter century, the Capitol honors the anniversary of its victors over the districts with a special edition of The Games. This year, for the first time in history, the favorite Victors will return as Tributes. In honor of the announcement, Lionsgate has released eleven NEW QUARTER QUELL character posters for the wildly anticipated sequel, THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE!”

Well there you have it: a whole new poster, just for me, errr, I mean us. Check out some of the coolest posters below and, as always, keep checking back here for updates.Visit TheHungerGamesExplorer.com to learn more.

FIN03_Idiom_1Sht_QQ_Peeta

FIN02_Idiom_1Sht_QQ_Mags

FIN03_Idiom_1Sht_QQ_Finnick

3 Comments

  1. Along with MAY VERY WELL go through wordpress guidance internet page. Need to realize, any time a computer files in excess of 3GB shall be wiped generally if i will likely not stretch out a advancement meant for an additional 12 many weeks..

  2. Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.|

  3. 激安citizen reguno